The Gift Guide :: For Your Favorite Foodie
December never ceases to be all out craziness. The month seems to speed by like lightening each year, and inevitably I'm caught shopping...well, not totally last minute, but certainly not ahead of the game. That said, if you're scouting out the perfect gift for your favorite foodie or cocktail connoisseur this holiday, take a peek at some of my picks (my own personal lil wishlist), as recently seen on George PR's trusty blog. I will admit, a good few of these picks already adorn my kitchen and coffee table...and they make my cooking and eating experience that much more delightful each and every time.
1. The Edible Selby. Mouthwatering food photos and recipes, perfect addition to my coffee table.
2. Wolfum Coasters. Just cause they’re fun (and an easy stocking stuffer).
3. The Breville Juicer. The perfect detoxifying remedy after a long evening of holiday cheer.
4. Because you can be fashionable in the kitchen too. Birdkage St. Marks Studded Apron
5. Need I say more? Noble Bourbon Maple Syrup
6. Teroforma Whiskey Stones and Glasses. Nothing like sipping around a roaring fire.
7. For my dream kitchen….Brooklyn Copper Cookware's Hammersmith Saute Pan
Lucky you, you'll be able to find many of these items at my soon-to-be cafe and food shop, Nourish Kitchen + Table at 95 Greenwich Avenue (opening this coming spring, and with gifts galore come holiday season 2013!).
Image via: George PR